Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pesto Salad & Breakfast Bento

I was at Fresh & Easy (local grocery store) and I saw this amazing pesto pasta salad with mozzarella and cherry tomatoes, I was totally wowed. I was just given a basketful of cherry tomatoes, and have fresh pesto sauce, so I grabbed a bucket of fresh mozzarella and viola! SO excited, I can't wait for lunch time :-). I ate a fresh mozzarella ball last night. OMG! Best thing ever. Also, have baby carrots, some are sliced, with some delicious pesto hummus for dip.

Another breakfast bento with greek yogurt/honey/blueberries. He LOVES blueberries. Also added some melon stars this time. Typically I have a problem cutting produce to make stars because of the waste. I've come to terms with that when I realize that because of the CSA box (and local family members giving us tons of cherry tomatos etc), I have far too much produce to eat naturally. I might as well enjoy cute little stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment